Friday, September 6, 2019

~~~~ My Journey Year 5 This Girl

Her

This one came out of nowhere and captured my imagination and my broken heart. 

 ......and then she asked me for money....

Isn't that how it goes....

She claimed she had a "duel citizenship"... 
One from the United States and from Ghana.
Well she wanted to come back to the United States.  Then we could live happily ever after....  

Unfortunately her US passport was expired and she needed $350. to renew it.

I asked her to show me a copy of her US passport...… and this is what I got....






There a so many errors on here.... It looks like this would be scammer tried to "old school " it.  You can plainly see where the original name was taped over and the new name inserted.  Look closely and you will also note that the wrong font and the wrong size font was used.  And lastly, on the very bottom there is a series of numbers.... Well I'm not going to reveal that error. Essentially, It's a code that coincides with an individuals date of birth.   This passport belonged to a 68 year old female. 
.
Now isn't that just a bummer..... I wanted the hot 34 year old... !!!








Oh well..... it was just to good to be true....

Here are some helpful links:



2 comments:

  1. One final issue here on the fake passport. The Scammer’s photo should have been transparent with various watermark seals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you’re right, of course. Actually, that’s why I circled the yellow around her face, but I did fail to mention that issue as well should’ve been transparent and with holograph all the way through names and pictures and everything. This process of engaging her lasted approximately seven months, however and I even got a letter from the state department. Thanking me for my efforts. A lost or stolen Passport is very important for the fraudsters. And very expensive to acquire.

      Delete