Sunday, September 15, 2019

~~~~YOU WILL NOT DEFEAT ME - Powerful Motivational Video


.

Edited by: @benlionelscott
Spoken by: Ray Lewis, Mat Wilson (https://bit.ly/2wAYfAm), Eric Thomas, Andy Frisella
Footage by: Reebok, Kazim Gunyar, Nike, Reebok, Tribe Riga, Andre Stringer, Nike
Music: Revolt Production Music - Neogenesis 

How do you keep going? Why do you keep going? There's two sides of pain, there's one side of pain that's the suffering and discomfort side of pain. But then there's another side pain, that's called effort. It's called glory. It's called if you can find a way to push through pain, there's something greater on the other side of it. 

If the enemy within is controlled, then the enemy outside can do you no harm. It's time to say enough is enough. Stop feeling this way about yourself. Stop letting years and years of negative sh*t affect who you are now. You have the power to stop it. You've got to put your foot down and say, "That's it. Enough is enough. No longer am I going to listen to that voice inside my head telling me I'm nothing, telling me I'm weak, telling me I'm useless.

And today, and from every day after today, I'm gonna start fighting back. I'm going to start doing what I want to do with strength and pride. I'm going to take on the world because that's what I'm made to do. that's what's inside me." You ain't the only one that feels or has ever felt helpless, let me tell you. We've all been there. But what happens up until this point means nothing. It's what you do from this point on that's going to determine the rest of your life. You can either be a victim of your life or the master of it. But the choice, that's down to you. 

When you lose, that's an opportunity to improve. That's not the time that you go sit over in the corner and feel sorry for yourself, and make excuses for why you lost. You gotta own the reasons you lost. It's time to take ownership. Take full ownership of your time, of your mind, of your day. It won't be easy. It will be hard, because life is hard. And these challenges, they're gonna do their best to take you down. Do not let them. Do not let them. Stand up, dig in. Line up those problems and confront them, fight them. Do not let them bring you down. In fact, let the adversity you face today turn you into a better person tomorrow. Lay hold of it. And when that thing tells you to quit, you look at it in its eye and say, "I ain't going nowhere. I will break you before you break me. You will not defeat me. You will not destroy me." Some of you are so ignorant, Some of you are so ignorant, you've been through so much hell, you're gonna quit now? You should have quit 10 years ago. You don't quit now, it's the 10th round. And when you get to a certain level of success, it's about stamina. It's about you won't break me, you can't take me. I've fought too long, I've fought too hard, it's too late now. You should have broke me a long time ago, I'm unbreakable now. So in the future, you look back at these struggles and you say to them, "Thank you. You made me better."

1 comment: